Цитата: smokescreen от 09.06.2026 09:32:08if is it crashes before - it is crashes now. but if you want - you can enable it in mod options in this game modeI've never tried it in clan wars or maneuvers, so I'm asking if it causes crashes
Уважаемые пользователи , если у вас возникли технические проблемы , с эксплуатацией Warpack, указывайте в вашем сообщении , какие меры принимались вами , для их решения.
Это поможет вам и разработчикам , ускорить решение проблемы.
В этом разделе можно просмотреть все сообщения, сделанные этим пользователем.
Просмотр сообщенийЦитата: smokescreen от 09.06.2026 09:32:08if is it crashes before - it is crashes now. but if you want - you can enable it in mod options in this game modeI've never tried it in clan wars or maneuvers, so I'm asking if it causes crashes
Цитата: smokescreen от 10.05.2026 21:35:34yes. but you checked "use this mod in non random battles" option in mod settings to use this mod in onslaughtYes, that's why I say that, I've already played 9-10 matches without crashing, but it lags as soon as that skill activates and sometimes it crashes.
Цитата: smokescreen от 09.05.2026 22:35:09game. because using armor flashlight in normal game logic (to activate armor flashlight you must mouse over enemy vehicle armor few seconds) - it not crashes. but in mod logic - flashlight activated immediatly if enemy present near crosshair (and it is not game logic). may be this logic affect for crashes only in onslaughtOkay, I've noticed it crashes a lot when using the radar skill in onslaught mode.
Цитата: smokescreen от 05.05.2026 17:48:14добавили опцию в настройки мода. можете ее включить. но потом если будут вылеты в игре пеняйте уже на себяDamn, and do you know what's causing these crashes?