Автор Тема: Will using autoshot or something like that increase the chance of getting banned  (Прочитано 192 раз)

Оффлайн hanypaitt

Hi, I was using warpack today and I have all of the functions related to autoshot (such as rainbow, shell type switch., etc....)_ binded to one key and I acidentally pressed that one and warpack started to begin auto shoot. I am wondering if that will increase the chance of getting my account banned?

Оффлайн svolota

• Модератор
Hello , no.

Оффлайн Jackmind

i have received today ((
Dear Player,
We’ve discovered that some prohibited software has been used on this account. This software makes changes to the system libraries and intrudes into the system processes of the game, or helps players aim at targets using methods that aren’t allowed in the game.
Due to this violation, the given account will be suspended for 7 days.

what can I do? as I have low rating, I am not the best player

Оффлайн svolota

• Модератор
Don't use the warpack on this game account anymore .

Оффлайн hanypaitt

Hi, I've just received a warning on my account that if I keep using warpack they will get my account banned. I decided to stop using it even I don't really want to do so. I am just wondering if deleted the warpack file completely remove it from my computer? That is three files in total including the exe file.

Оффлайн svolota

• Модератор
Hello , if you do not want to continue using warpack , you just need to delete these 3 files .

Онлайн alperkaya.m

slovata can u explain that warpack detected or not? its seems like a "ban wawe" what will happend next? u guyz don't have any experience about this situation?

Онлайн alperkaya.m

i got 1 warning in 2016 year 4.0.18 modpack warning ban for 1 week now i got banned again 1 week 2 warning i got now my acc not banned perma. what will happend if we use again?

Онлайн alperkaya.m

i think when the game have big updates, they do ban wawe with security updates. like the other games.

Оффлайн svolota

• Модератор
slovata can u explain that warpack detected or not? its seems like a "ban wawe" what will happend next? u guyz don't have any experience about this situation?
Hello , sometimes game developers can detect warpack , as well as any other unwanted mods . Warpack developers are constantly working to ensure that the warpack cannot be detected or detected less frequently .
The last time this was detected was 7 months ago .
If you receive a warning email , the next time it is detected , your game account will be blocked for 7 days, and then permanently .
After a 7-day warning, it is not recommended to use the warpack on this game account .

Онлайн alperkaya.m

i got 2 warning about mods first 2016 warpackdetected now 2020 i got detected again. not perma ban yet its intresting i guess

Оффлайн svolota

• Модератор
If this time you received a 7-day block , then next time you will be blocked forever.