Автор Тема: Server number and accuracy  (Прочитано 315 раз)

Оффлайн Eccoh

Server number and accuracy
« : 22.01.2020 04:13:47 »
Hi guys,

I need some help.  I was using this mod a long time ago, I just started WOT again and thought I would see if it worked any better than before.   The accuracy with either vagna aim option is very poor but I am wondering if it is because of the server number I am using in the wp settings.  I play on US server.  Any info would be nice.

Most often, my round does not even get close.  My hits and pens are below 50%.  most are static targets.

Оффлайн svolota

• Модератор
Re: Server number and accuracy
« Ответ #1 : 22.01.2020 08:19:59 »
The accuracy of projectile hits in the game is not related to the warpack server . In the warpak launcher, you can choose 2 servers, 1 is Europe , 2 is China , if you are playing on the US server of the game, then you should use 1 server in the warpack launcher or leave the option of automatic selection .
Have you tried playing with a DeadShot scope?

Оффлайн Eccoh

« Ответ #2 : 22.01.2020 20:15:11 »
I have tried it before, but may need to try it again.  I just need to see if I can recall how to use it. thanks,

Оффлайн Eccoh

« Ответ #3 : 28.01.2020 04:32:00 »
I have tried all modes and still very bad accuracy and it  takes forever for it to aim.  Often times the gun isn't even leveling on the target at all.  Many shots going way over the target (stationary target) and other times so far behind the target it is really not funny.  Help me understand why it takes so long to aim on the target and why when I am stationary and the target is stationary the round misses by so much it isn't even close!!

Оффлайн svolota

• Модератор
« Ответ #4 : 28.01.2020 08:05:33 »
Here everything depends on the characteristics of the weapon of a particular tank and on the random values in the game itself .
What aim do you use ?

Оффлайн Eccoh

« Ответ #5 : 29.01.2020 01:56:57 »
I am using Vagna 2 primarily.

Оффлайн svolota

• Модератор
« Ответ #6 : 29.01.2020 08:25:00 »
Try the deadshot aim , there is worse pre-emption, but the search for vulnerabilities is better .

Оффлайн Eccoh

« Ответ #7 : 01.02.2020 05:20:48 »
I gotta tell ya, this mod used to be awesome.  Now it cant hit much of anything and if it does, it doesn't pen.  I really wish it would get fixed.