Автор Тема: (World of Tanks) WarPack  (Прочитано 65565 раз)

Оффлайн TopTruth69

Re: (World of Tanks) WarPack
« Ответ #435 : 13.04.2019 02:04:03 »
Also tried running it as administrator.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #436 : 13.04.2019 07:19:50 »
setup TEAMVIEWER and run it. then - send me teamviewer ID and password. i can connect and try to help you

Оффлайн Silent-Killer

« Ответ #437 : 21.04.2019 23:58:53 »
Hey, I was wondering is it possible to have another author fix Deadshot for Frontlines and CW because it would be greatly appreciated. I think it would be greatly appreciated by the community and I think that I can speak for everyone on that.

We know where it has the error and that is when you load in with your new tank. Unless the files are encrypted then someone else should be able to fix the issue. Sincerely, SK

Оффлайн Silent-Killer

« Ответ #438 : 29.04.2019 23:00:37 »
Currently the game is crashing on load. I am clearing cash switching server. Will fresh install after to confirm. Getting error codes in red on the screen as well.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #439 : 29.04.2019 23:07:01 »
what game version you are use?

Оффлайн Silent-Killer

« Ответ #440 : 29.04.2019 23:55:31 »
I am getting this error from the forum now from Chrome so I have switched to Edge.

CleanTalk: *** Forbidden. Please enable JavaScript. ***

You already submitted this post! You might have accidentally double clicked or tried to refresh the page.

I have version V.1.5.0.0 which I am assuming is the new version because it has updated.

I have no third party modes installed. This is a fresh installation of the game about a month ago with no third party mods ever installed.

operating system windows 10 freshly installed. Graphics drivers are fully updated.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #441 : 30.04.2019 01:02:04 »
restart warpack. i disable tundra mod on server. may be it is makes game crash

Оффлайн Silent-Killer

« Ответ #442 : 30.04.2019 02:12:55 »
Darn. Well, Thanks Smoke :)

Оффлайн yeahok

« Ответ #443 : 30.04.2019 04:34:59 »
restart warpack. i disable tundra mod on server. may be it is makes game crash

Not to rush anyone at all.. but  " bump" on that tundra please..  that's a play/no-play mod for me.. no one can shit thru all those bushes and trees consisantly.. turning them on/off should be legal imo .   thank you for your time,,,   

Оффлайн tdub

« Ответ #444 : 30.04.2019 17:36:05 »
Here is the thing.

I pay good money to have warpack work.

I won't pay for an item that is faulty. I want the Tundra 2 to work. I want the auto aim to work. I want what I pay for.

Bottom line. I will go pure vanilla if warpack isn't fixed.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #445 : 30.04.2019 19:18:55 »
i try to play game with half of warpack mods and stay game on afterbattle results. after 15 minutes later i returned but game is closed. i think this game crashes may be not by warpack

Оффлайн tdub

« Ответ #446 : 30.04.2019 20:08:50 »
i try to play game with half of warpack mods and stay game on afterbattle results. after 15 minutes later i returned but game is closed. i think this game crashes may be not by warpack

my game crashed as well. I had to resolve to uninstall WOT and reinstall. The crashing stopped.

NOW, let's talk about warpack not working in 1.5.

I want Tundra 2 and auto aim to work OR no more customer.

Оффлайн tdub

« Ответ #447 : 30.04.2019 20:43:03 »
Tundra is back.

Happy customer again.

Оффлайн yeahok

« Ответ #448 : 01.05.2019 00:27:33 »
WP always worked for me ver 1.5    , other than tundra/speedtree  was off awhile.. game still crashed..   

lets see pure vanilla client is bullshit and everyone knows it. stop haggling these people...  it takes time to work this shit out after updates, give the ppl a min ffs,,   you ever make any mods there ole tdub? didn't think so .. sit down and stfu

lastly .. yes game still crashed with the tundra off. its not wp causing it. I have had crash without WP . I read the know issues with 1.5, there are a few.  and im sure there are plenty of " unknown issues" as well. ie: minipatch galore coming. I will toss some info/feedback if I discover anything, and thank you for your modpack  WP is a play/no play mod-set for me.   No WP  No WOT for me.

Оффлайн Silent-Killer

« Ответ #449 : 01.05.2019 00:34:46 »
WP was patched I'm almost certain because before I had red error script appearing in the upper left which I think had something to do with either the unspotted tank ghosts or deadshot. Most certainly the mod pack was causing the game to crash (more often) because I ran vanilla and it was not crashing for me but WP was making the game crash every second game on entry but is no longer. The issues are resolved.

I am trying to say thanks for the update if my browser would let me post.. Smoke if you could let the patch guy or guys know that we are thankful we would be grateful. Thanks for the quick quality patch.