Автор Тема: Warning!!!! To all users.  (Прочитано 472 раз)

Оффлайн philmycoke

Warning!!!! To all users.
« : 11.01.2019 20:34:56 »
Today i got a warning about using 3rd party mods. they have detected i am using a 3rd party mod!!!!!!

Now warpack is going to deny all this and going to start asking silly questions, because wargaming will never tell you which mod and when.

WARNING! Today its just warning. TOMORROW it will be a ban.

ALOT OF US ARE BEING CAUGHT and Warpack not responding. look at all the forum posts about bans and warnings.

this is disgraceful.

Оффлайн wormat22

Re: Warning!!!! To all users.
« Ответ #1 : 11.01.2019 20:59:57 »
Today i got a warning about using 3rd party mods. they have detected i am using a 3rd party mod!!!!!!

Now warpack is going to deny all this and going to start asking silly questions, because wargaming will never tell you which mod and when.

WARNING! Today its just warning. TOMORROW it will be a ban.

ALOT OF US ARE BEING CAUGHT and Warpack not responding. look at all the forum posts about bans and warnings.

this is disgraceful.

Did you even bother to read the other thread?

Оффлайн The_Beast

« Ответ #2 : 11.01.2019 22:06:33 »
guess your still on same game data so they can scan your permently cause they know u will use it even if you got warning maybe just wait few days uninstal the game redo after mine work fine whit another account and still got no warning or nothing since i got ban yesterday  but when you get that message warning u so need to clean instale game for they dont have trace

Оффлайн Kidd

« Ответ #3 : 16.01.2019 09:01:35 »
Hi all,
I did a few steps which I thought would then make me invisable to what ever they are using to catch us and still got cought! I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and renamed the warpack file! Sameday later on I got that E-mail from Wargaming.net. I will copy the email here. What to do now?

Dear player!

We have detected that prohibited World of Warships client modifications have been used on this account. Please refrain from using any forbidden modifications in the future. Repeat violations will first lead to a temporary suspension of a violating player's account, and, subsequently, to a permanent ban should a violation be detected again.

To make sure that your game client is "clean", uninstall the game and delete the folder it was installed in (by default, C:\Games\World_of_Warships) to prevent any of the forbidden modification files from corrupting the new installation. After that, reinstall the game. We encourage players to use only the pre-approved modifications available on the World of Warships official forum.

The effective World of Warships modifications policy is available at (https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/91894-modification-rules/).

How to uninstall and reinstall World of Warships

Uninstalling via Wargaming.net Game Center:

Open the Wargaming.net Game Center.
Select World of Warships.
Click the "Game Settings" button.
Select "Uninstall Game".
If the game was installed using the launcher:

Windows 7, Windows 8

Open the "Start" menu (Windows 8: Use the following key combination: "Windows" + "X").
Select "Control Panel" and open "Programs and Features".
Search for World of Warships and select "Uninstall".
Windows 10

Open the "Start" menu.
Click "Settings".
Go to "Apps".
Select World of Warships.
Click the "Uninstall" button.
IMPORTANT! After uninstalling the game, to ensure that a new installation does not get corrupted by any remaining unwanted files, please delete the game folder (by default, C:\Games\World_of_Warships) manually if it's still there after the game has been uninstalled.

If the game was moved over from another PC or hard drive:

Open the directory that the game folder was copied to (e.g., C:\Games\World_of_Warships).
Right-click on the folder and select "Delete".
To reinstall the game:

Download the latest client version at: https://worldofwarships.com/en/content/game/, and follow the installation instructions.

If you use the Wargaming.net Game Center, go to the "All Games" tab and select World of Warships. Click the relevant icon and follow the instructions.

Please refer to Player Support (https://eu.wargaming.net/support/products/wows/) if you need assistance with uninstalling and/or reinstalling the game. Be mindful, however, that Player Support will not specify the reason for any warning, suspension and/or ban issued.

Some of the useful applications that are safe for use are listed below:

Visuals: Nvidia GeForce Experience, AMD Crimson.
Communication: Skype, TeamSpeak, Discord.
Streaming and recording software: Open Broadcaster Software, Windows 10 Game DVR.
Play fair!

Regards,
World of Warships Team.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #4 : 16.01.2019 09:10:45 »
it's not a first ban wave. possible 9-10th.
we are always remember this by messages in game port.
you can play with warpack (or another cheat) till first 7 days ban and after that - not use warpack or another cheats or you may play pure game without cheats from now

Оффлайн Kidd

« Ответ #5 : 16.01.2019 10:25:56 »
Hi smokescreen,

I am trying to understand your msg, do you mean play 7 days without WP and then try it out again ?

Greetings

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #6 : 16.01.2019 10:38:11 »
i mean - if you receive only warning message (without 7 days ban) - you can play with warpack (because game developers first  - warning and then - ban for 7 days)

Оффлайн Kidd

« Ответ #7 : 16.01.2019 17:56:58 »
Hi smoke I know but I would like to wait for you guys to find the detection file so we can keep using your product. Is there any way I can help you guys with this?
Thanks
Kidd