Автор Тема: anyone else having a problem with the maps?  (Прочитано 178 раз)

Оффлайн Bildo

anyone else having a problem with the maps?
« : 05.01.2019 09:28:47 »
I'm not sure if it's a warpack issue or wargaming issue, but on certain maps or after a certain amount of time playing, on sandy and snowy maps, when i am driving my tanks, the maps turns into a mirror in sections where I am driving. I zoom out and it goes away, but when i zoom back in it comes back. It also removes hills but you can't shoot thru them, so you end up shooting into them if I take a shot. It;s very frustrating. I use some aslain mods, BUT, it happens even when I use the disable 3rd party mods feature int he warpack launcher, so it's not the mods.

Any help is greatly appreciated by the community or the mods here. 

Оффлайн Smelly20

Re: anyone else having a problem with the maps?
« Ответ #1 : 07.01.2019 08:39:13 »
having the same issue, very annoying, screenshot attached

Оффлайн pathfinder

« Ответ #2 : 16.01.2019 19:02:57 »
yes im having the same issues it's not the game i found this out by uninstalling warpack, then running game with no problems at all sometimes these things happen we just have to accept we cheat sometimes we can't have it all our way lol anyways happy hunting.

Оффлайн Kidd

« Ответ #3 : 17.01.2019 11:13:39 »
Hey @pathfinder so does this mean no more warpacking ever again ? I got that E-mail and I havent played since cause I do not want a 7 days ban etc.. What do you do in this case ?

Greetings
kidd

Оффлайн pathfinder

« Ответ #4 : 17.01.2019 22:48:34 »
i have had 3 warnings but lucky enough not been banned yet so will keep playing until i get 7 day then i will have to probably play without cheats

Оффлайн Bildo

« Ответ #5 : 19.01.2019 00:44:08 »
I thought it might be the aslain"s mods with warpack, but ran without aslain"s and still got the mirrors, esp on sand maps and that type of map. I then wondered if it could be the new settings the game has, ULTRA. I was wondering if my video card was not up to par. I have a good one RX390 I think it is, but it is def a good card. I found that when i lowered the settings to max from ultra, the time it took for the mirrors on the maps to happen was longer. So, t might be the video cards, and it might be warpack, I'm not sure yet, but that"s what I have had happen. I'm going to lower the settings even more, but I would ask the admins to look into this please and help us out if on the warpack side.

MY advice would be to check your settings and play with them a little and see if it helps, until someone comes up with the bottom line answer