Автор Тема: WoWS Warning Letter  (Прочитано 5057 раз)

Оффлайн noty

Re: WoWS Warning Letter
« Ответ #30 : 13.07.2018 01:16:46 »
Hello,

i have receive the same email today

Dear player!

We have detected that prohibited World of Warships client modifications have been used on this account. Please refrain from using any forbidden modifications in the future. Repeat violations will first lead to a temporary suspension of a violating player's account, and, subsequently, to a permanent ban should a violation be detected again.

To make sure that your game client is "clean", uninstall the game and delete the folder it was installed in (by default, C:\Games\World_of_Warships) to prevent any of the forbidden modification files from corrupting the new installation. After that, reinstall the game. We encourage players to use only the pre-approved modifications available on the World of Warships official forum.

The effective World of Warships modifications policy is available at ( https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/91894-modification-rules/ ).

Оффлайн oh byung jin

« Ответ #31 : 13.07.2018 05:27:57 »
Good morning,

It has been confirmed that the World of Warcraft client has been disabled. Do not use prohibited mode in the future. If you violate the rules again, your account will be suspended and permanent violations may apply.

To completely remove the prohibited mode from the game client, please uninstall the game you installed and delete the folder where the game was installed (default path is C: \ Games \ World_of_Warships). If you delete all of the installation folders and then reinstall the game, the Forbidden mode file will not be reapplied. To use the mode, download the safe mode from the World of Warcraft official bulletin board and use it.

Official World of Warp Mode policy can be found here (https: // forum. Worldofwarships.asia / announcement / 28-wows- game - modifications-rules-and- regulations /).

Оффлайн mrqaidi

« Ответ #32 : 13.07.2018 14:45:32 »
any update on this   Mr Developer  :-X

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #33 : 13.07.2018 16:09:22 »
no any updates now. we still not found any detect

Оффлайн Dngrsdave

« Ответ #34 : 13.07.2018 20:05:00 »
Good morning,

It has been confirmed that the World of Warcraft client has been disabled. Do not use prohibited mode in the future. If you violate the rules again, your account will be suspended and permanent violations may apply.

To completely remove the prohibited mode from the game client, please uninstall the game you installed and delete the folder where the game was installed (default path is C: \ Games \ World_of_Warships). If you delete all of the installation folders and then reinstall the game, the Forbidden mode file will not be reapplied. To use the mode, download the safe mode from the World of Warcraft official bulletin board and use it.

Official World of Warp Mode policy can be found here (https: // forum. Worldofwarships.asia / announcement / 28-wows- game - modifications-rules-and- regulations /).

World of Warcraft???

Оффлайн sublime.gu3n47@gmail.com

« Ответ #35 : 14.07.2018 00:40:33 »
no any updates now. we still not found any detect

I also got the warning, and I can assure you they detected warpack as I don't run *any* other mods.

Оффлайн Blackwiddow

« Ответ #36 : 14.07.2018 10:40:54 »
Guys use https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/125811-wg-check-tool/  and see if they have detected you

I made it also but I cant send you the report to check it out.

Оффлайн Trip0328

« Ответ #37 : 14.07.2018 14:36:07 »
I have used WG Check tool to diagnose other problems.  How do you use WG Check to determine if you have been detected?
Most important question: Does Warpack change any game files?  If so, what files does it change and are the files changed only during game play?

I created a new account and played it using warpack on July 12 from 5:00PM EDT(Eastern Daylight Time/New York City Time) to 8:30 PM EDT.  July 13 from 2:00 PM EDT to 8:00 PM EDT. 
As of July 14 7:00AM EDT, I have received no warning letter. I am not sure if it matters that it is a new account and only low tier ships being played.

FYI
When I was sent a warning letter on my original account, I was using Aslans mods and warpack together.  FYI I was using the following Aslan mods:  Side Panel BADoBEST v1; Extended Tech Tree; Regen Assistant; Improved chat V3; Match Making monitor.  I know for sure Matchmaking Monitor will not create a detect even when used with Warpack.  It only reads data and runs on stand alone application. 
I hope this information helps.  It was after I received the warning letter and started reading this forum did I learn that using Warpack with other mods can possibly cause a detect.  I am not sure if this is really the true. 

I would like answers to the questions above if it is possible. 

Оффлайн The_Beast

« Ответ #38 : 14.07.2018 15:50:56 »
Sadly 2 of my account got banned today cause the pack still detected so i will not renews my warpack since they dont fix that issue

Оффлайн Dngrsdave

« Ответ #39 : 14.07.2018 19:04:24 »
Guys use https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/125811-wg-check-tool/  and see if they have detected you

I made it also but I cant send you the report to check it out.

What is this WG Check tool?

Оффлайн Trip0328

« Ответ #40 : 14.07.2018 20:26:13 »
Google Wargaming Check Tool.  You will find the download.  It is official Wargaming tool.  It basically checks to see if the files you have on your computer are corrupt and if they match the files that are supposed to be there. 

I think this is the link:

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wgc/article/19429/

Оффлайн Dngrsdave

« Ответ #41 : 14.07.2018 21:18:34 »
Google Wargaming Check Tool.  You will find the download.  It is official Wargaming tool.  It basically checks to see if the files you have on your computer are corrupt and if they match the files that are supposed to be there. 

I think this is the link:

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wgc/article/19429/

Trip - Thanks for this. Seems that the check tool does nothing for WP though.

Оффлайн mrqaidi

« Ответ #42 : 14.07.2018 21:23:40 »
any news on this ?  is this mod  still detectable

Оффлайн BarbaDos

« Ответ #43 : 15.07.2018 03:27:26 »
I got detected also seems this mod is no longer safe to use. Shame

Оффлайн Blackwiddow

« Ответ #44 : 15.07.2018 12:53:48 »
I played cb yesterday no problems.

Are you playing WoWs or WOT (ME WoWS)

Guys what server do you play US RU or EU? (EU)

Did you change the acc in the setup file higher than 60%(if this is possible) ?

I had no Problem
Also the check to found nothing

Where did you install your Warpack folder
My WOWS is on D: and Warpack on E: