Автор Тема: WoWS Warning Letter  (Прочитано 3540 раз)

Оффлайн Xilsoscient

WoWS Warning Letter
« : 10.07.2018 23:21:12 »
Got a nastygram from WG today for using "Illegal Mods".  Only thing I was running was WP.  So be careful out there folks, looks like they might have some new detection.  :-\

Оффлайн Dngrsdave

Re: WoWS Warning Letter
« Ответ #1 : 10.07.2018 23:24:43 »
Just got it to, was about to start a new thread when I saw yours. Email said: Dear player!

We have detected that prohibited World of Warships client modifications have been used on this account. Please refrain from using any forbidden modifications in the future. Repeat violations will first lead to a temporary suspension of a violating player's account, and, subsequently, to a permanent ban should a violation be detected again.

Оффлайн Xilsoscient

« Ответ #2 : 10.07.2018 23:25:57 »
Yeah, mine said the same thing

Оффлайн Dngrsdave

« Ответ #3 : 10.07.2018 23:31:52 »
Yeah, mine said the same thing

Probably going to be best to not play for a bit and see what the WP admins say and work out. They ave always done a very good job staying on top of things.

Оффлайн rickystanzi

« Ответ #4 : 11.07.2018 01:46:41 »
Got the same email.

Оффлайн kiwikev77

« Ответ #5 : 11.07.2018 01:52:11 »
Same but i got a suspension.
Dear player!

We have detected that prohibited World of Warships client modifications have been used on this account. Please refrain from using any forbidden modifications in the future. Repeat violations will first lead to a temporary suspension of a violating player's account, and, subsequently, to a permanent ban should a violation be detected again.

To make sure that your game client is "clean", uninstall the game and delete the folder it was installed in (by default, C:\Games\World_of_Warships) to prevent any of the forbidden modification files from corrupting the new installation. After that, reinstall the game. We encourage players to use only the pre-approved modifications available on the World of Warships official forum.

The effective World of Warships modifications policy is available at https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19434/.

Оффлайн Dngrsdave

« Ответ #6 : 11.07.2018 03:27:47 »
Same but i got a suspension.
Dear player!

To make sure that your game client is "clean", uninstall the game and delete the folder it was installed in (by default, C:\Games\World_of_Warships) to prevent any of the forbidden modification files from corrupting the new installation. After that, reinstall the game. We encourage players to use only the pre-approved modifications available on the World of Warships official forum.

The effective World of Warships modifications policy is available at https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19434/.

Kiwi, had you been warned before?

Оффлайн Ecka

« Ответ #7 : 11.07.2018 06:58:07 »
 I got the same email this morning I have not been warned before

"Dear player!

The effective World of Warships modifications policy is available at https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19434/."

Please advise as to what we should do ? Given I paid for another month yesterday.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #8 : 11.07.2018 08:49:31 »
strange, but i don't see any warpack detects till one month. my test account receive this e-mail in May. if you want to suspend warpack subscription - write me a perrsonal message with your key.

Оффлайн kiwikev77

« Ответ #9 : 11.07.2018 14:23:43 »
strange, but i don't see any warpack detects till one month. my test account receive this e-mail in May. if you want to suspend warpack subscription - write me a perrsonal message with your key.

"kiwi had you been warned before? "
I had not been warned before. but i was in and out the game a few times before i saw the warning email. Also when i tried to start the game just before i got suspended i noticed that my game did not launch to port the 1st time. it close out and i had to restart it. Not sure if that is when it could have been detected but i just wanted to make it known to everyone.
please be carefull. I will message you smokescreen to suspend my key untill i can play again.

Оффлайн Trip0328

« Ответ #10 : 11.07.2018 21:46:14 »
I received the same warning letter today.  Is wargaming WOWS detecting warpack?  I was running aslans mods also.  Could Aslans mods be what was detected and I was warned about?  Or is it for sure warpack?

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #11 : 11.07.2018 23:02:44 »
I received the same warning letter today.  Is wargaming WOWS detecting warpack?  I was running aslans mods also.  Could Aslans mods be what was detected and I was warned about?  Or is it for sure warpack?
if this mods replace original scripts.zip - it must be detected as forbidden mods.
i have received same e-mail in May

Оффлайн Xilsoscient

« Ответ #12 : 11.07.2018 23:18:56 »
I've never ran Aslains

Оффлайн Trip0328

« Ответ #13 : 12.07.2018 00:11:42 »
Is wargaming detecting warpack? Is warpack safe to use?

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #14 : 12.07.2018 00:17:26 »
i thought that i'm disable detects few month ago