Автор Тема: WarPack WOWS is Detected? Anyone recive a warning e-mail from WG?  (Прочитано 844 раз)

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
setup TEAMVIEWER and run it. send me a personal message with it's ID and password. i can connect and try to help

Оффлайн newbornconsciousness

After setting as Euro instead of Auto, now it works perfectly for me.

Thx for your quick answer.

Finally, after one hour playing, had same issue, after a battle instead of going back to port, game crashes again and returned me back to desktop with same error message.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
sometimes game may crash before going to port. it's conflict antidetect to game warpack detection

sometimes game may crash before going to port. it's conflict antidetect to game warpack detection

It's not just "sometimes", it occurs EACH end of game before going to port !!! I've made 6 battles tonight and was sent back to desktop after EACH battle !!!

Оффлайн knfc001

Same here, 90% Victory will send me back to desktop, does this mean WP is detected?

Оффлайн Nebuchad

Well its really kinda annoying, the last days after nearly each Win the game quits..

Still no answer to fix thoses annoying deconnections ? We pay for a service we only partially have ...
      .. it's a pity, but if it stays in this state i think i won't renew my key .

Ok, seems that with update 0.7.1, it fixes itself alone....