Автор Тема: WarPack WOWS is Detected? Anyone recive a warning e-mail from WG?  (Прочитано 1951 раз)

Оффлайн camil9

WarPack WOWS is Detected? Anyone recive a warning e-mail from WG? Or 7 days ban?

Оффлайн Doofy

i used HAGS-Club and received a first Strike email from Wargaming.
The Question is now if Warpack is using the same injection systerm (Sweetfx/reshade?)

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
no. warpack not use same injection system like in reshade but developers can make new warpack detect at any time. now they made hags detect, but we not guarantee that they not make warpack detect again

Оффлайн Doofy

so when was warpack last time detected? i think u got some msg from users who got a warning or a bann....

Оффлайн camil9

Today i got 7 days ban for my account. Using only Warpack without any mods. Yes it is detected by WG.
When i use only hags-club i recive 1st warning, when only Warpack 2nd.
Dont use this.

Оффлайн svolota

In your words there is no logic, because, in recent months there were no messages from our users, that they were sent letters with warnings for the use of Warpack. You have previously written that used hags-club , respectively and your second letter with a warning you received-for the use of hags-club. Do not mislead other participants of the forum, otherwise I will be forced to block your account on the forum.

Оффлайн pathfinder

hi all, first of all i have been a member with warpack now for a few years, there is no guarantee using any cheat you will not get caught and if you do you can't complain about receiving warnings or a ban warpack is there for us to purchase at our own risk, the best thing we can do is communicate with warpack site, if you are using warpack in wows and find that your account is not being detected using warpack then let everyone know that warpack os ok to use, as soon as someone is detected using warpack them put a post saying warpack is still being detected this way we can go on playing and having some fun using warpack, i'm not complaining about anything just making a point of common sense communication guys this is the key to help protect your wows account and further use warpack.

Question for the moderators, if wows is still detecting warpack are you guys going to change the mod in anyway where it is harder for wargaming to detect warpack as less people are buying warpack now as it is to risky i enjoy using warpack but wont take the chance at the moment as i have already received one warning next time it is a ban for me. Keep up the good work moderators looking forward to reading your reply thanks.

Оффлайн svolota

When did you receive the warning? Users of the warpack who use only it have not received warnings of months 5 already.

Оффлайн zuyuf

Does using wingcommander increase the risk of detection?

Оффлайн svolota

No, it's nothing to do with it. There is always a risk, but we do everything to avoid warnings.

Оффлайн Doofy

After Hagsclub is detected somehow i will change back from there to warpack.
For testing iam using one of my second accounts who was never used with hagsclub.
I will ket u know if this second account gets a bann.

Оффлайн newbornconsciousness

Hi everybody,

Don't know if this has something to do with, but tonight each battle i play (warpack launched) the client sends me back to desktop (occurs at beginning of game or when battle ends) saying :

World of warships 313919 has stopped.
           A problem causes the program to stop working properly.
           Windows will close this program and tell you if a solution is possible.

Has somebody the same trouble, and is there any fix ?

Оффлайн loreas

World of warships 313919 has stopped. Hack not work  :( :o

Оффлайн svolota

Restart and select the euro server in the launcher Warpack .

Оффлайн loreas

done with the europe server since I'm european, but it keeps crashing  :-[ :-\ :'(