Обсуждение Warpack > English subforum

How to use your key on a different account

(1/4) > >>

fiasco:
WP Keys are linked to the account they've been first activated on. If you want to use your key on another account follow these steps:

1) Login at :

http://warpack.net/

2) Press unbind button

3) Enjoy :)

PS Notice that for security reasons you cant unbind your key faster than every 2 hours!

chrisbeahr@yahoo.com:
How do I re-bind my key once I removed it from an account?

For example, I bought the key for use on Account-A, which I no longer use.  So now I have a 2nd account, Account-B.  I was able to unbind the key from account-A, but how do I bind my key to the new Account-B, or do we have to contact support to do this?

fiasco:

--- Цитата: chrisbeahr@yahoo.com от 01.11.2014 08:25:16 ---How do I re-bind my key once I removed it from an account?

For example, I bought the key for use on Account-A, which I no longer use.  So now I have a 2nd account, Account-B.  I was able to unbind the key from account-A, but how do I bind my key to the new Account-B, or do we have to contact support to do this?

--- Конец цитаты ---
No. Just unbind the key and run WP on any account you wish. Its absolutely the same as when you purchased the key first time.

chrisbeahr@yahoo.com:
That still doesn't work the key is not bound to either account at all, and is just stuck on authorization. I have taken my firewall down, uninstalled WOT.  I cannot use this still.

fiasco:

--- Цитата: chrisbeahr@yahoo.com от 02.11.2014 00:22:47 ---That still doesn't work the key is not bound to either account at all, and is just stuck on authorization. I have taken my firewall down, uninstalled WOT.  I cannot use this still.

--- Конец цитаты ---
Could you tell me what antivirus program you use? Warpack work fine with all common antiviruses. But if you use something like bitdefender it might be the problem.

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

[#] Следующая страница

Перейти к полной версии