Автор Тема: (World of Tanks) WarPack  (Прочитано 60090 раз)

Оффлайн dirtyvadi

Re: (World of Tanks) WarPack
« Ответ #390 : 29.11.2018 10:06:02 »
Warpack not working: Keep getting access violation at address 00000000 in module 'WorldOfTanks.exe'.
Execution of address 00000000

Any help?

Wait for update, anyone can't help you and someone else, except administration
I have same problem.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #391 : 29.11.2018 10:31:38 »
is game client updated to latest version?
write your game client version (full, including #XXX)

Оффлайн 4No1AfR8

« Ответ #392 : 01.12.2018 19:15:37 »
Is there a user manual in English perhaps?
Woulsd eb verry client frendly you know. ;)

Оффлайн Bildo

« Ответ #393 : 21.01.2019 04:53:24 »
To the admins...

i started a thread over a week ago about maps that get all messed up. There are screen shots of the maps, showing how sections turn into mirror images. This is a really big problem, and I asked that you guys look into it to see if it's a warpack issue. Nobody has responded. I have tried many things, from adjusting my graphic settings to not using any other mods, but it still happens when i use warpack. PLEASE look into this and respond. I have 9 days left of my month and would like to know before i purchase again. This happens every few games, and I restart the game to clear it up, but it makes the game unplayable. Please see my thread and the screenshot loaded my another warpack client.

Оффлайн svolota

« Ответ #394 : 21.01.2019 12:42:15 »
We've heard about this bug, it's a game bug . Try to set graphics settings using Geforce Experience if you have an Nvidia graphics card . To waraku this bug is irrelevant . Link to the official forum of the game, where players complain about this bug, playing without third-party mods and without warpack .
http://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/2010933-

Оффлайн craigfulcher

« Ответ #395 : 22.01.2019 20:27:16 »
still not sorted the crashes …..load wp crash ...mid game crash ...clan wars crash..... ive made loads of post about this and still get no reply

Оффлайн svolota

« Ответ #396 : 22.01.2019 20:37:11 »
Use the warpack on the "clean" game client, delete the game cache.

Оффлайн craigfulcher

« Ответ #397 : 23.01.2019 22:56:00 »
same response I'm getting  brought this for over 4 years now didn't have a problem before and same PC… clean client apart from warpack ...never used xvm...no mods apart from WARPACK.. load injector loading game.. loading garage .crash! restart injector (warpark) loading..... and loading crash... finally after loading the game 5 or 6 times you get to garage  then some time it will crash  .   play a few games 3-7 games crash! … but when you play with your clan it get worse playing clan wars      …   dead shot aim bot don't work on campainE EVERYTHING  else works no crash...   load vanga2 or 1 CRASH! for campain as deadshot wont work    after 3.0r 4 games you crash and instantly wont load until the games finIshed and then your commander calls you
« Последнее редактирование: 23.01.2019 23:03:53 от svolota »

Оффлайн svolota

« Ответ #398 : 23.01.2019 23:07:02 »
You have a local problem, with departures of a game, at all other users everything works normally .
As for the sight DeadShot , it does not work on the global map, because of the features of these fights .
If I ever hear you swear words , you will be temporarily blocked on the forum . Follow the rules of the forum .

Оффлайн Bildo

« Ответ #399 : 24.01.2019 06:13:50 »
We've heard about this bug, it's a game bug . Try to set graphics settings using Geforce Experience if you have an Nvidia graphics card . To waraku this bug is irrelevant . Link to the official forum of the game, where players complain about this bug, playing without third-party mods and without warpack .

Thanks, I will research it

Оффлайн gabryel

« Ответ #400 : 26.01.2019 14:32:49 »
hi last night i buy de warpack and i dond get the key,after 5 min i buy again for the second time and i get the key .nou how cane i get the first key

Оффлайн svolota

« Ответ #401 : 26.01.2019 14:35:51 »

Оффлайн JustSomeGuy

« Ответ #402 : 03.02.2019 11:18:39 »
Yea I also get mirror images after playing for a couple of hours. It's like the maps turns into glass or something, it's pretty weird. But I just reset the game after and it goes away but always comes back after a couple of hours. It's better than a total crash of the game but it still kinda sucks. :(

Оффлайн svolota

« Ответ #403 : 03.02.2019 13:58:05 »
We've heard about this bug, it's a game bug . Try to set graphics settings using Geforce Experience if you have an Nvidia graphics card . To warpack this bug is irrelevant . Link to the official forum of the game, where players complain about this bug, playing without third-party mods and without warpack .

Оффлайн Metzger

« Ответ #404 : 04.02.2019 20:35:46 »
In Game, the Arty Marker is no longer displayed. If an Aryt shot, it will not show why?