Голосование

Currently, work is underway to add warpack settings of the client and tweaking some mods.

Autoshot
(Aim) clinch mode. Staging your guns at gun of enemy
(Aim) mode AFK. Ability to turn on the bot - tank itself will aim and fire tanks are available for a shot.
Lifting point  in artilery mode

Автор Тема: WarPack. Questions and Discussion  (Прочитано 41925 раз)

Онлайн svolota

Re: WarPack. Questions and Discussion
« Ответ #315 : 21.12.2017 21:45:30 »
Use this link http://warpack.net  . Replace in the browser.

Оффлайн Adi

« Ответ #316 : 21.12.2017 21:59:20 »
I resolve the prolem thx svolota ... I enter that link but i don`t change to  ENGLISH I keep russian and works ! its a a bug if u change to ENG doesent work

Онлайн svolota

« Ответ #317 : 21.12.2017 22:05:45 »
It should also work in English. Delete the browser cache.

Оффлайн spanky96

« Ответ #318 : 24.12.2017 18:30:49 »
You keep saying delete the cache but that has nothing to do with it.  I've tied that, it does nothing.  Y'all are just too lazy to look into the problem

Оффлайн NoShipToday

« Ответ #319 : 03.01.2018 00:11:20 »
Fresh and clean installed Windows, today....
Today i started to try to use Warpack. FPS has gone from 35 to 5. Not really able to play, Game is too slow with warpack enabled.
Graphic settings to low, what else can i do?

Онлайн svolota

« Ответ #320 : 03.01.2018 00:13:22 »
Remove third-party modifications.
After deleting the game cache, press the button in the warpack launcher .

Оффлайн NoShipToday

« Ответ #321 : 03.01.2018 01:15:37 »
Remove third-party modifications.
As I mentioned, clean and fresh install of all. There is no other stuff then the Warship installation. No Mods, no AddOns, nothing else.
After deleting the game cache, press the button in the warpack launcher .
Checked the Warpack Panel, disabled rainbow.
From 50 fps down to 5. Strange and really not usable.

Well, there has been nothing to delete

Онлайн svolota

« Ответ #322 : 03.01.2018 01:22:20 »
Ok , read this message
What does the "prediction point calculate accuaracy" do in the settings? it can be adjusted upto 60.

if your fps with warpack is slowdown - set this parameter value to 1. otherwise - you can set it to 60.
it's mean - how much times per second prediction point on locked enemy is adjusted to new value. even if you use value - 1 you don't lose accuracy

Оффлайн NoShipToday

« Ответ #323 : 03.01.2018 17:34:00 »
To be short, thank you. Solved it, as an AMD APU is too weak...

Оффлайн gloryhon89

« Ответ #324 : 12.01.2018 20:33:07 »
I don't get a satisfactory hit rate. If I make a horizontal and vertical prediction automatically, do I have to use an autoshot without modification? Or should the horizontal and vertical predictions be adjusted to the optimum value?

Оффлайн NoShipToday

« Ответ #325 : 19.01.2018 19:04:16 »
I'm even playing around with the settings. In normal case, using the default, angle to 0 should do it.
While FPS is dropping, this will result in a bad hit rate, as the calculation needs to long.
At this moment i don't understand the dropping FPS. Upgraded my GPU today (HD7870), not even much better. Setting the "prediction point calculate accuaracy" to 30, i get much better hit results to cit, but very low fps.

For the hit rate, don't forget the enemy settings. With the signal, the captain, you can get 12% more scattering to the enemy. There is nothing you could do against this. Best results i had was in setting the prediction point to +10 with angle 0. Of cause you have to look to the ship movement. Full automatic even can't know the next move....

Can please someone explain the reason the FPS is going down while raising the "prediction point calculate accuaracy"?
CPU load: 42%, GPU load: max 38%. At 40 calculate PP 9 FPS. I don't understand this.

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #326 : 19.01.2018 19:19:56 »
"prediction point calculate accuaracy" affects only to green or red targeting line smooth moving (display). and it's affect targeting on short distances (when two ships slide together)

Оффлайн NoShipToday

« Ответ #327 : 19.01.2018 19:45:15 »
So why does it decrease FPS in such big matter? Can't get it in technical thinking

Оффлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #328 : 19.01.2018 21:35:56 »
more smooth line moving (green or red to target) recalculates possibility to reach target by shot more times in loop than less smooth line moving (less times in loop). but this one calculation in loop freeze game by 1/50 second (for example). to show smooth line moving i just a call this calculation a 50 times per second and it's freeze game more than it called a 10 times per second.
this calls not affect targeting result if it's called 10 or 50 times per second, but this is make the game more slowdown when it's called 50 times instead 10 times
« Последнее редактирование: 19.01.2018 21:41:03 от smokescreen »

Оффлайн NoShipToday

« Ответ #329 : 24.01.2018 23:44:29 »
Don't know what to change. Using Auto Aim the hits to CV and CA are very often a cit, this is really good.
With any kind of BB it's not possible to hit a cit at a BB on any distance. Changed PP to higher, deeper, more left or right.

Yes, I'm still learning how to aim, so I primary use the PP. On short distance i use manual target, as the PP does never fit.
What can i do?