Голосование

Currently, work is underway to add warpack settings of the client and tweaking some mods.

Autoshot
(Aim) clinch mode. Staging your guns at gun of enemy
(Aim) mode AFK. Ability to turn on the bot - tank itself will aim and fire tanks are available for a shot.
Lifting point  in artilery mode

Автор Тема: WarPack. Questions and Discussion  (Прочитано 49161 раз)

Оффлайн Sherman

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • Warpack
Re: WarPack. Questions and Discussion
« Ответ #30 : 26.01.2015 00:32:30 »
Hello, my name is Jason and  I just bought the key and tried to install the warpack and crabby bot program, the crabby bot program starts up but the war pack itself says my version of windows is not compatible .
I am running windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version.
Is there a 64 bit version maybe I can get my hands on, or any help regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated, other wise IM afraid I may have wasted my money on something I cant use...I don't know so I thought Id ask here.
Thanks in advance :
Jason

WOT Client is a 32 bit application. Warpack is too.
Warpack works great in both 32 and 64 bit operating systems.
I use myself Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

In your case, most likely a problem in antivirus that blocks start Warpack. Add Warpack to the exclusion list antivirus.

Оффлайн Jason

« Ответ #31 : 26.01.2015 00:48:44 »
Ok I will check my anti virus program, thank you for your help I do appreciate it.
Jason

Оффлайн Phildz

« Ответ #32 : 27.01.2015 06:43:44 »
Been away from WOT for a couple of days but there was a mini patch in that time.  When  I try to load warpack while in the garage WOT crashes to desktop.  Is there a warpack update. 

Оффлайн Sherman

• Developer
  • Administrator
    • Warpack
« Ответ #33 : 27.01.2015 09:04:55 »
Just updated the game. After that run the game using Warpack. Normally started.
Updating the game touched voice acting, games and text fonts.
All this has nothing to do with Warpack.

Оффлайн cpower

« Ответ #34 : 29.01.2015 09:49:18 »
Also works fine for me

Оффлайн Kaiser_Wilhelm

« Ответ #35 : 11.02.2015 09:29:56 »
How long will it take for WP to work after 9.6 comes out?  I have a few days left on my key and want to know if i should extend before or after patch 9.6 comes out.

Онлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #36 : 11.02.2015 09:36:53 »
it's works  on russian servers now

Оффлайн Kaiser_Wilhelm

« Ответ #37 : 11.02.2015 10:36:12 »
Thank you !  grate to know.  ill extend today...

Оффлайн cpower

« Ответ #38 : 11.02.2015 12:53:46 »
Is it ready for EU servers?

Do i have to install WP new?

Greetings

Онлайн smokescreen

• Administrator
« Ответ #39 : 11.02.2015 14:10:04 »
ready now. no manual update needed

Оффлайн cpower

« Ответ #40 : 11.02.2015 14:59:15 »
Thanks  :D

sametbars

• Гость
« Ответ #41 : 12.02.2015 23:25:28 »
I sometimes get wrong laser lines and arty position. And achilles aim mode sometimes stops working, right click takes the target but it does not lock on the target, I can still control the turret, then I have to uncheck & check it in the warpack menu to get it working.

Оффлайн NP

« Ответ #42 : 12.02.2015 23:50:37 »
I sometimes get wrong laser lines and arty position.

That's because server sends approximate data about everything thats more than 50 meters from you. Just in case you use some shady mods to have advantage.  ;)
Cant be fixed, unfortunately.

sametbars

• Гость
« Ответ #43 : 13.02.2015 01:04:12 »
I sometimes get wrong laser lines and arty position.

That's because server sends approximate data about everything thats more than 50 meters from you. Just in case you use some shady mods to have advantage.  ;)
Cant be fixed, unfortunately.

Well, that makes sense :) some more about both aim mods;
I'm using a sniper mod which can zoom upto 64x in sniper mode, and I need to zoom out (back to 4x or 8x) to lock on a target, otherwise it does not do anything.
Using the alternative arty view when using an arty (pressing g by default) cannot lock again.
Achilles aim mode sometimes aims to the bottom of the tracks, almost the ground, it cant evet hit the tank. And sometimes just the opposite, above the tank, to the air.
I think you are aware of these issues, im telling just in case you are not :p

Edit: Well now it can lock on target when zoomed in up to 32x, I dont know why I had problems before
« Последнее редактирование: 13.02.2015 01:26:44 от sametbars »

Оффлайн NP

« Ответ #44 : 13.02.2015 07:54:19 »
Achilles aim mode sometimes aims to the bottom of the tracks, almost the ground, it cant evet hit the tank. And sometimes just the opposite, above the tank, to the air.
If you are getting this when target is moving (prediction mode) then it's ok. It's an visual side effect of force setting range-finder to fixed distance and aiming onto point somwhere in mid-air between you and background (sky, hills) far away. Can be seen on vanga too.

Edit: Well now it can lock on target when zoomed in up to 32x, I dont know why I had problems before
There are some phantom issues with target lock that several people report since new patch. Devs can't get solid reproducible test case to find whats causing this yet.
Other option - your target may have had "-1" marker, those can't be locked. Happens when target haven't load yet or haven't load correctly from WP server.
And there is temporary issue with object 704 - WG changed it's model name in last patch. Will be fixed soon.